Thursday, November 19, 2015

It's A Girl!!!

Typing this post with one hand...

why?

because I'm holding my little baby with the other one!!!



A week later than expected, she is finally here!!!

Our little Jael arrived on November 11th at 10:21AM after 35 hours of labor.

It was worth every minute to finally see her beautiful face, hold her in my arms and to watch J with her!

She is 8 days old today!

I can already tell that she has grown and we see little tidbits of her personality...

She can hold her head up and roll onto her side.

She does NOT like the dark! I want to see!! Please leave the light on until I fall asleep!

She treats her mama well by sleeping 5 hour stretches at night!

She likes her car seat and the moments J starts our rumbling diesel suburban she is out like a light.

She likes to be FREE! No swaddling for me!!

I love her SO much and thank God for her everyday!!

Savoring the past 8 days with her, enjoying her today and excited to watch her grow and learn in the future!! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...