Saturday, January 9, 2016

Meeting Jael

A big thank you to my parents who gave us the Christmas gift of tickets to fly out to California!

I wonder why they would do such a thing? 

*silly grin* 

Oh!!! They wanted to meet their first Granddaughter!!

That felt weird to type....my parents and in-laws are FAR to young to be grandparents! :P

Jael not only got to meet her Gram and Grandpop but three Great Grandparents, an Auntie, two Uncles, six Great Aunts and Uncles, and lots of cousins and friends! 

Here are some photos...because a picture speaks a 1,000 words (at least)!!

Jael's middle name is after my Grandmother on the left! Grandma was so thrilled me meet her little name-sake! 

So thankful that our little girl has such a godly heritage! 

I love it!!!


My Grandma has knitted a Christmas stocking for every family member! Since we did not find out the gender of Baby, Grandma had to wait till after Nov. 11th to get started and finished just in time! 

It brought me so much joy to introduce our little girl to her family! 
The two weeks went by WAY too fast!



Hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Christ's coming to earth to bring us salvation! 

Happy New Year!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...