Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Savoring the Past Month with Jael #6


Hi Everyone!

This is Jael posting!

Today is my half birthday!

Mommy and Daddy cannot believe that I am already 6 months old and 2 feet, 2 inches tall!!

This past month has been pretty exciting!

I discovered that I have soft hair and I like to run my hands over my head to feel it! Mommy and Daddy think it is pretty cute!

I got a little bit of a cold this month. That was not very exciting but I think I handled it pretty well!

Mommy has been giving me more and more big people food, which is pretty much the bomb! She got me my own spoons too! 

I’ve also been learning to drink water out of a cup! The cup was my mommy’s when she was a little girl!

Probably the most exciting part of this month was when my California Grandparents, Uncles and Aunt came out to visit me!! My Uncles are pretty goofy and make me laugh and my Aunty loves me a ton and sings funny songs to me! My Grammy even bought my Aunty and I matching cowgirl shirts!

My favorite toy this month was a sea salt grinder! There is a tiny bit of salt left in the grinder and it makes a fun noise when I shake it!

GUESS WHAT?! Mom and Dad keep saying that I will be crawling very soon! Whenever I get up on my hands and knees and try to scoot forward they start cheering me on! I can sit up all by myself like a champ now too and mom does not have to worry about me falling over like she used to!

Well…I could keep writing about my cuteness but Mom says it is time to go take Daddy his lunch! I love my Daddy and want to go along and see him! 

I will be back in a month to let all you fans know how my little life is going!

Bye Bye!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...