Thursday, August 11, 2016

Savoring The Past Month With Jael #9


It’s my “Month Day” again!!

I am three quarters of a year old!!

I have reached 26 ½ inches tall and have FIVE teeth!

It’s been a painful month getting all those teeth but I can still be pretty happy!

I can feed myself finger foods now! It’s quite entertaining! Mom can get a lot done around the house while I sit in my high chair and eat cereal, fruit, toast, pancakes, beans, or eggs! I really like eggs and eat them almost every day!

I also have my own Sippy Cup!

Being coordinated has also brought it’s downsides though, in mama’s opinion. Because I can do things like take off my diaper. HEHEHE!!!

I am beginning to get the hang of this communication stuff! I can point at things now and shake my head “no”. I’ve not added very many words to my vocabulary this month though. “Binky” is the only new one since last month.

The most dramatic event of the month was the day my Daddy shaved off his beard!! Boy oh boy! That was WEIRD! At first I didn’t want to look at him then once I got past that I was ok until mama would leave my sight then I would cry. It made Daddy very sad and he is already growing his beard back for me!! I am used to his new look and love to be with him but I am still looking forward to having his soft beard back over his prickly face!!

I love to make people laugh and my “funny face” always seems to do the trick!

Well, we are off for a shopping trip and I am going to take a nap in my seat!

Oh, mama says she is sorry for not posting anything about our “Tiny Trailer Life” for a long time. The Tiny Life has just become, well….LIFE! She really hopes to post again soon!

Enjoy the rest of your summer! Our little family sure is!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...