Thursday, October 8, 2015

Meet LUKE!



I vividly remember the day when my little brother was born.

He was supposed to be a girl...

because I had prayed for a girl!

In my 4 and a half year old mind that meant God would give me a sister!

I had asked!

As soon as I held him all sadness was forgotten and I never wished again that he had been a girl!

My little brother is now over 6 feet tall and one of my best friends!

He is also one of the most talented people I know!

Luke can sit down with any instrument and produce incredible music,

look through a camera lens and capture awe inspiring images,

take a log or warped board and turn it into a beautiful instrument!

He has never had lessons in any of the above skills.

They are just something God has given him!

My little brother has recently started a blog of his own where he shares his music (OH! did I mention that he has crazy videography skills too?!), photography, and projects!

Go check out his blog lukeeboyart.blogspot.com and sign up to follow!

Subscribe to his You-Tube account.

Or find him on Facebook.

Here is a fun taste of his music!


ENJOY!!!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...