Monday, April 11, 2016

Tiny Life Tales - Meet The Bobcat



When I was a little girl I dreamed of living in a tree-house. I can still see, in my head, how my 7 year old little self imagined my tiny tree-house life.

I guess practicality grew into my head in my early teens and I moved on to dreaming of living in a camper trailer. I envisioned fixing it up, painting the walls a cheery color and making it feel like home.

Ever since J and I started our life together we often brainstorm about building our dream house, VRBOs, and tiny houses.

Last year we spent the summer in a 8x12 foot shanty. There was a loft for sleeping and the main floor held a love seat, a counter with a camping stove and shelves lined the walls!

You may be picking up the vibs that the tiny-life appeals to us!

It does!

I am here to report that tiny-living has finally become a reality!

J and I have been keeping our eyes out for a camper trailer since Spring of last year.

In February we became more serious in our hunt after we crunched the numbers and realized we could buy a camper for the same price or even less than rent through the summer and own a camper to boot!

Near the end of March we found a camper!

Our little home is a 29 foot Keystone bobcat, bumper tow trailer!



We have a nice little trailer pad surrounded by pines.

Next week I will give you a tour of the interior! At the moment it is in a state of disorder as I still have some unpacking and organizing to do.

I hope to post every week about our tiny-life experience! The series will be titled “Tiny-Life Tales",

Hope you enjoy tagging along virtually on our new adventure!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...