Monday, October 17, 2016

Savoring the past month with Jael #11 (a little late)



“Hi”!

I turned 11 months old last week but mom was super busy on my month day so we were not able to get online and post about all the new things that I’ve learned to do. I will tell you why she was so busy next month! 

Mommy talks about one year ago and how she was so uncomfortable and great with child…but that it was TOTALLY worth it to get me!

I said my name but mostly I just say “JJ” which is what most people close to me call me.

I can nod my head "Yes" now...its SO much more work then shaking my head "no". I put my head back as far as it will go then flop it forward as far as it will go.

I’m still not walking…it’s not because I CAN’T. I just don’t want to…I will walk when I WANT to walk. That’s all.

BUT….

I LOVE to climb on things and mom caught me climbing a ladder! I LOVE IT!! However, mom seems to not be that big of a fan of my new skill but she lets me climb as long as I have daddy or grandpa right behind me!

I also learned to open the fridge!  I’ve been told that I can’t do that anymore though because it lets out all the cold air.

We went on a very long road trip to California to visit all my great grandparents.It was a LONG time to be in the car. Over 55 hours total… I was a trooper though!

On this trip I learned to eat cheerios and apples!!

Since I have 8 teeth now I get to try cool stuff like that!

I love apples so much that I learned to say “apple” the first time I got to have one!

In California, I got to ride my mama’s horse…well, sit on it anyway!

I will have a lot to tell you next month when I turn ONE YEAR OLD!!

Until then, “Bye bye”!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...