Friday, November 11, 2016

Savoring the Past Year with Jael #1



It's my Birthday Day!!!!

This has been the best year of my life!!

HAHA!!!

This year has changed mommy and daddy's world!! They can't believe they have a one year old little girl! But they sure do love it! 

So much has happened this year!

I went from just laying on the floor to wiggling, to rolling over, to sitting up, to crawling, to taking steps!! 

This past month I've been walking more and more! I will walk all the way across our living room to get to mommy or daddy and I stand up without holding on to anything and will take a few steps to get to something. 

I've gone from drinking only milk, to eating cereal and banana, to drinking out of a cup and sippy and discovering all the wonderful solid foods! 

I've gone from only being able to cry, to being able to communicate with a few words and pointing at what I want!

So I told you last month that I would tell you why mama was so busy...

We MOVED! 

Yep...after that really long road trip to California we got home, packed up our suburban and drove all the way to Pennsylvania! 

I really like it here! I have a little friend "S" who I like to play with! The only thing I really miss is my Grampa and Gramma!

We have our own little rental...which is WAY bigger than our trailer. SO much room to crawl and walk, SO many cabinets to get into and play! 

I have my own little room too! 

From our new house we can walk to a really cool park! There are swings!! *giggle* I LOVE TO SWING! There are also ducks, LOTS and LOTS of ducks and I say "Quack, Quack"!

We have a nice church. I'm learning to stay in the nursery. It's getting better and better. I REALLY love it when little babies come into the nursery! I will stop playing with toys to go see the baby!!

I have my own baby doll, it was my mama's, I like to hold her and rock her in the rocking chair. I'm still learning though that giving her hugs then banging her head on the floor is not being very consistent. SO much to learn...

Some of my favorite things are BOOKS, animals, trucks, motorcycles, and things that are orange! 

If I could find a book that was orange that had pictures of animals, trucks and motorcycles I would be one happy girl!! 

I have 12 teeth now!! *Chomp Chomp* Mommy can feed me ALL kinds of things now!!

This past week I've learned to say "please" in sign language! Now that I'm so old it's time to start learning manners! 

Well...it's been fun taking over mama's blog this past year! I won't be posting every month any more but I will be back from time to time, so drop in again! 

Mommy and I have a lot to do today to get ready for my first birthday party!! *whisper* I think we are going to have cupcakes!!

Bye Bye!!!














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...