Friday, September 8, 2017

Elia - One Month


Well, hi there!

I'm Elia, the newest member of this family!

I turned a month old last week and this is my first time on mommy's blog.

My first month out in the world was pretty crazy and went by super fast for my parents.

I try to be easy going and I am most of the time.

I'm not too much of a fan of binkies but being wrapped up real tight and being bounced or sitting in my swing helps me when I'm fussy.

Ya just gotta be fussy sometimes when you are a baby, ya know. It's just the way things are...

I've already grown SO much and am getting stronger all the time!

I can hold my head up for quite a while and I love looking around, especially outside!

My big sister has had a lot of adjustments since I arrived but she is doing pretty good now and she likes to lay on the floor with me or sit next to me on our recliner! I think we will be great friends in a few months!

I sleep ok at night but my sister gets up early so between the two of us mom and dad don't get as much sleep as they would like but they are holding up pretty well under the circumstances.

My mom and daddy's favorite part about this past month was when I smile and what I'm looking forward to most about this next month is meeting my other set of Grandparents and my Auntie and Uncle!

Until next month,
Elia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...