Thursday, November 2, 2017

Elia - Two Months to Three Months



Mom has a good excuse for not getting on and posting about me for two months!

A) Time flighs when your a mom of two!
B) My grandparents and aunt and uncle where here when I turned two months old and we were so happy hangin' out with them that we didn't want to take the time to blog.

Anyway, here we are! I'm THREE months old and getting so big! I'm already wearing some 6 month outfits! My big sister had some pretty cute clothes and I make them look cute too!

I love to be up looking around while chewing vigorously on my hands. I even sit up in a high chair while my mom works around the house. Mommy puts toys on the tray and I have started to push them around. Things that make crunchy sounds are the best! I also like to watch my big sister and sometimes she will sit next to me and read me books. She LOVES books! 

Outside is a pretty great place to be! We go on walks and even went on a biking adventure on a beautiful trail this last month! Daddy pulled me in a trailer and Mommy pulled Jael. To be honest though, I slept almost the whole time....ooops. 

Speaking of Daddy...I've discovered that I. LOVE. MY. DADDY. I will even make myself "cough" to get his attention! HEHE! I love to smile and be smiled at! 

What I'm looking forward to most this month is my Uncle Luke coming to visit! I haven't met him yet but I listen to his MUSIC! 

Have a wonderful Fall! 

XOXO,
ELIA 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...