Monday, December 4, 2017

Elia 4 Months


Hi everyone! I'm 1/3 of a year old now! Wowzers!! (as my sister would say)

I've been growing like a weed the past few weeks! 

I also went through my 4 month sleep regression, which was pretty rough on mom...but I'm getting back into the swing of sleeping longer stretches again!

My favorite thing to do right now is to bounce in a Johnnie Jump Up! I can spend hours in there which is super helpful to mom and daddy. Mom always says I'm being a helper by being good!

Being in the center of the activity is pretty important to me so I sit in a Bumbo seat on the counter while mom works in the kitchen or at the table while everyone eats, or in the bathroom while mom cleans. Watching my sister play is pretty entertaining as well! I'm learning to play with toys too!

I'm not a big fan of laying down. I would rather be up looking around but I have managed to roll myself over, both directions, during tummy time. 

Talking has also become a hobby of mine and I can get pretty loud! Imagine how much talking my sister and I will do when I get a little better at vocabulary! Hehe!

My favorite part about this month was probably my Uncle Luke being here to visit for almost 2 weeks! 

What I'm looking forward to most about this next month is seeing ALL my grandparents and Great Grandparents during the Christmas season! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Elia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...