Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Elia - 5 Months


Hello there!

So...you know the saying "better late than never"? Well, that goes for this update because I've been 5 months old for quite a few days now.  Here's what I've been up to of late...

I'm up to 15.5 pounds and roughly 25 inches tall!

I love to roll and have begun to scoot! I giggle and smile and love to watch what is going on around me, especially my big sister!

My daddy discovered that both my thumbs are double jointed! I always knew I was special! Hehe! I'm becoming more and more coordinated with these little hands of mine too!

We went on a VERY long road trip over the holidays.  7,000 miles actually! I had some tears but over all I was a trooper! My sister was such a trooper too! She would even tell me not to cry because we would be getting out soon. Thanks to my eating habits, we all got to have a little break every 3-4 hours.
That little time out of our carseats went a long way! I met SO. MANY. Grandma's and grandpa's and aunts and uncles and more aunts and uncles and cousins! We are all very glad to be home now though and not doing that car stuff!

I'm still not the best sleeper...I am working on getting my very own set of teeth so that may be part of the problem. Mom says if it wasn't for waking up several times a night that I would be the perfect baby. So I guess it's ok.

Well, I'm not sure of anything big on the Calander for this next month. I'll let ya know how it goes though!

TTYL

Elia


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...