Friday, March 2, 2018

Elia Six-Seven Months


Hey! I've been learning so much I didn't have time for a post last month *wink* but here we are! 

Being over the 6 month hump is pretty great! 

Food! Food is great! 

Mom now feeds me cereal, apple sauce, peaches, bananas, avocado, sweet potato, carrots and tiny bites of oatmeal pancakes! 

I really do love to eat! 

And I have two teeth to help me eat!!

Mobility is pretty great too! 

I army crawl decent and can crawl BACKWARDS really well! 

I can now get into sitting position from my tummy which has relieved a great deal of frustration for me! 

I've also managed to pull myself up onto my feet a couple times! 

All this mobility does mean more work for mom and my big sister learning not to leave food and tiny toys at "Elia level" though.

I spend a lot of time in my Johnny-Jump-Up. I run run run forward as far as I can then BOUNCE back. Great fun! 

I have been "talking" a little bit too! Sometimes it sounds like I'm saying my own name and every now and then I manage to say "mama". 

OH! I can shake my head when daddy and mommy shake their head at me! They think its so cute! It's those little things, ya know! 

Speeking of Daddy, I'm beginning to realize that daddy is pretty fun and like it when he gets home from work! He plays with us girls when he gets home from work! 

Well, I'm going to get back to growing and perfecting my new found skills! 

TTYL

ELIA





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...