Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Elia Eight-Nine Months


Here we are again!

I think these past two months have been my biggest yet!

I've learned to crawl, stand up (LOOK MOM, NO HANDS!), walk holding on to furniture or mom and dad's hands and I REALLY REALLY want to walk! 

I have 6 teeth now! They hurt some days and I cry but most of the time I'm pretty chill and happy.

Clapping my hands, waving, playing peek-a-boo are fun to do, as is eating!

Cheerios make me happy!

I would rather feed myself chunks of food over being fed mashed up ingredient from a spoon.  I take after my Daddy on that. "It's a texture thing" as he would say. Unless it's oatmeal, I still enjoy that a lot!

Daddy is fun and I like to say his name all the time but I'm pretty much a mommy's girl 90% of the time.

The weather has turned nice around here FINALLY. So we go out and play in the grass a lot now and soak up vitamin D. 

My big sister and I have our moments, but we have a lot of fun together sometimes! My mom likes to think on those times! I just get into everything and sister does not appreciate it that much *sigh*. We will learn though! 

Mommy and Daddy are pretty much in love with us girls and are so thankful for us! I can tell because they kiss us and smile at us ALL. THE. TIME. :D 

3 more months till my first birthday! 
TTYL

- Elia 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...